Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 423221 times)

Priest

• Puddle
  • The Digi-lich says "Unlimited Powwa!"
    • View Profile
on: 12:51:04 PM 12/31/15
You already knew that, and since your a big fan of boobs I guess that makes me your favorite person!
The Doctor is in.

killerofthestix

• Droplet
  • Slime me!
    • View Profile
on: 10:49:59 AM 01/09/16
Think it'd be possible to add a way to change your characters name?
Could make it so it costs 500-3000 EXP depending on the level.

udontneed2know

• Droplet
  • Slime me!
    • View Profile
on: 11:26:14 AM 01/11/16
Make rifles hold 30 rounds, pistols hold 15 rounds, and shotguns hold 8 shell, while making their ammo stack up to 2. It would give the players the same amount of ammo, but increase realism.

Lambda

• Spatter
    • View Profile
on: 05:35:23 PM 01/11/16
pls mo make a sex shop with gagballs to wear and dragon dildos to beat up people with

Lambda

• Spatter
    • View Profile
on: 05:27:04 PM 01/21/16
guize i for once have a not completely stupid suggestion- you know how zombies with smell rot can differentiate NPCs from actual players, it'd be cool if vamps could do that too with their senses

Mammon

on: 06:15:35 PM 01/24/16
guize i for once have a not completely stupid suggestion- you know how zombies with smell rot can differentiate NPCs from actual players, it'd be cool if vamps could do that too with their senses
Ok.

Lambda

• Spatter
    • View Profile
on: 07:23:20 PM 01/24/16
* You sense the presence of 1 being inside. They seem less intelligent than most.

Cool thanks!!

90minipa

• Droplet
  • Slime me!
    • View Profile
on: 09:14:08 PM 01/24/16
I have a suggestion! Buildings and streets that have the lights on could show their font in yellow color  =)

This would make the building stand out to zombie or vampire passing by looking for survivors.

also, thank you Mammon for adding the reload button!!! It's awesome

Ophelia Pain

• Droplet
  • Slime me!
    • View Profile
on: 12:08:32 AM 01/27/16
i have some vampire suggestions

"Lair" would go under the defile skill and  would let vampires create lairs out of damaged buildings sorta like humans use barricades they would keep out humans and zombies and stop roof running but wouldn't keep out other vampires. they could be broken into just like barricades removing the rubble and fighting the dread that keeps the others out

"Jagged Slash" after Supernatural Strength would add a chance to cause bleeding to claw attacks or maybe use it under the Fanged Bite skill instead or it could come after Blood Letting and apply bleeding to all attacks

"Inhuman Regeneration" after Rafter Hang would let a well feed vampire [one that killed a something or maybe drank a blood bag] heal some damage every time that got ap back or maybe a bigger heal once

"Familiar" after Cursed Blood would let a vampire have a pet by feeding a stray dog or cat its blood the pet would add a tiny amount of damage to each attack or maybe cause damage to things that attacked the vampire it could work like a worn item

"Written in blood" after Defile would let vampires leave messages in blood that only other vampires could see

"Ravenous" would increase the healing of blood bags and hearts
'Heart Breaker" would give a higher chance to get a heart after killing a human
"Gourmet" would increase the chances of finding blood or hearts at hospitals

Silent Whisper is kind of a pointless skill now with phones and group chat but it would be really useful if it made you immune or very resistant to all the vampires Supernatural Senses skills it would also give vampires some more reason to work together and not kill each other i really think all the races need more of that.

thanks for looking  ;D

Slimebeast

• Administrator
  • Bogglesnots.
    • View Profile
    • Slimebeast.com
on: 04:30:48 AM 01/27/16
Since Zombies can infect with bite, I don't see why there couldn't be a bleeding skill for Vamp claws. Of course it'd be a % chance of happening, not always.
If I should live until I wake, I pray the web my death to fake.

Mammon

on: 01:42:55 PM 01/27/16
Aren't vampires powerful enough, though?

Slimebeast

• Administrator
  • Bogglesnots.
    • View Profile
    • Slimebeast.com
on: 01:45:36 PM 01/27/16
Yeah, but hey. We can file it away for when they need something new. After Humans get cars that insta-kill by hitting people, etc. (no, not really.)

Mammon

on: 01:54:26 PM 01/27/16
After Humans get cars that insta-kill by hitting people, etc.

ON IT

Slimebeast

• Administrator
  • Bogglesnots.
    • View Profile
    • Slimebeast.com
on: 04:41:41 PM 01/27/16
After that, jets.

Ophelia Pain

• Droplet
  • Slime me!
    • View Profile
on: 09:43:35 PM 01/27/16
ON IT

they are really powerful but all they do now is kill things most of my suggestions were for them to do other things that dont really make them more powerful just more interesting to play

i think lairs would be good cus you could like have a war for buildings between humans and vampires then zombies already kinda own the streets so it sorta fits