The Creepypasta Field Guide
· $4.99 on Amazon
PDF on Mangled.com!

Learn the truth about a variety of modern monsters in a humorous 30+ page illustrated guide to popular archetypes in internet horror.
Dandyland
· $2.99 on Amazon
PDF on Mangled.com!

The world-famous internet legend "Abandoned by D*sney" and its follow-up stories have been updated, augmented, and scrubbed of trademarks to protect the innocent!
Love Monster
· $2.99 on Amazon
PDF on Mangled.com!

Pearl is hopelessly in love with monsters and killers. Bob is hopelessly in love with Pearl. Join them in this 40+ page graphic novel that explores the dark humor of obsession.
Murderous Mental Morons & Tormented Teenage Twits Must Die!
· $0.99 on Amazon
PDF on Mangled.com!

Ten terrible stories mocking Creepypasta tropes and icons. If you're a fan of the absurd, this is for you.

Author Topic: Abandoned by Disney  (Read 174795 times)

Slimebeast

• Administrator
  • Bogglesnots.
    • View Profile
    • Slimebeast.com
on: 10:20:26 PM 12/17/13
Gorbs IS true.

(sudden thunderous rolling sound grows)
If I should live until I wake, I pray the web my death to fake.

fabel fan93

• Droplet
  • Slime me!
    • View Profile
on: 11:30:29 AM 12/31/13
uh hi
i was wondering, this and other stores you've writing and that mr.creppypasta read are missing.
What's going on with that?

Slimebeast

• Administrator
  • Bogglesnots.
    • View Profile
    • Slimebeast.com
on: 05:49:07 PM 12/31/13
This, basically:

http://slimebeast.com/forum/never-ending-pasta-hole/mr-creepypastaslimebeast-conversation/

The stories were re-uploaded by one of MCP's friends who didn't mind having non-monetized videos on his channel:

a
If I should live until I wake, I pray the web my death to fake.

stacy melissa van horn

on: 07:19:57 PM 01/15/14
i would like to know if this palace is a real place since i live not that far away myself and can get there in a couple of hours  could u send me some proof of the place in emerald isle  plz  cuz i really  need to know this  or imma be wondering  out my mind lol   u can email at stacyvh@outlook.com or scraig54@yahoo.com  i  am  a very big fan or  urban ledgends and creepy pastas and for findin some truth in stuff  plz if u would   can u help me out and let me know something real ..  thanks

Justin Hoskie

on: 08:44:27 PM 01/27/14
I've made another draft of the script! I went in, renamed Chris as "Matt," and replaced Seth MacFarlane with a Kristen Hoskinson, the name referencing both SlimeBeast and me. (There was a very good reason for this that I won't reveal.) I also polished up the descriptions, dialogue, and added a reference to "Room Zero." Download it on either MediaFire or Mega.

meatwadjm

• Droplet
  • Slime me!
    • View Profile
on: 10:57:36 PM 01/27/14
The truth is there was a Jungle Book theme park, but, unfortunately it the greatest epic fail theme park in disney history within a couple months before it's opening it was such money pit that disney decide that it was more cost effect to shut it down, scrape it and use the land for storage. Rumor has it the exec in charge of this jungle book theme park project kill himself in his office at the park. The reason disney is trying keep it secret because they are worried about losing investors. Ironically Chris your story has an unknown corn-nel' of truth.

Emily

on: 10:07:03 AM 02/10/14
I absolutely love this story, it gave me a real scare

Slimbeast, I think you should put your stories into short films. They would be so popular!

@nxiety@dder

• Droplet
  • Slime me!
    • View Profile
on: 04:15:48 PM 03/06/14
This was my all time favorite story on creepypasta.com. It seemed so real and I had a mental image the whole way through, never getting confused on a description of something.  I literally felt that I was experiencing what the narrator was experiencing and it was amazing. No other story has done that to me. If creepypasta was trying to steal your ideas then I will never go to that website again. In my opinion, you are one of the best story tellers on the planet. It's a shame that you're not going to post any more free stories. I totally understand where you're coming from and I cannot stand people who try to make others believe that your work isn't yours. I've also been the victim of a similar experience. I did a bunch of stuff for a movie (I filmed the scenes, did the sound, and made the opening and ending credits) and someone was telling everyone at school that they were the ones who did that stuff and I just filmed some scenes. I totally understand how you feel. I want you to know that I love your stories and I respect your decision. You have a fan for life :D

Abigail

on: 05:12:01 PM 03/21/14
Hey could you send me the letter about it too? This story has been on my mind since I read this and would love to know the truth behind this, hope this won't be too much trouble,
My email is abigail6290@gmail.com
thanks again,
Abi :D

CobraMan360

on: 01:22:04 PM 03/22/14
I would just like to say that this, officially, is the best story I have ever read. Very well written, I couldn't sleep at all (well actually, I slept too much after that lol), anyway, I have a few questions:

1. Where did you come up with the idea of the photo-negative Mickey Mouse costume?
2. Am I bothering you with these questions? (I feel that with everyone I talk to)
3. Is there any other abandoned parks/resorts built by Disney that we don't know about?
4. There is something that Disney is hiding from us...isn't there? Possibly

(Look at the first letters of the first words of all four questions. There's an Easter egg to them  ;) )

Clamanath

• Droplet
  • Slime me!
    • View Profile
on: 07:17:29 PM 05/10/14
Smilebeast, I'm a big fan of your stories, especially Abandoned by Disney and Room Zero.

I even came up with a fancast for in case AbD and RZ ever get adapted into a movie, and I would like to know what you think of it:

Eli Roth as the main protagonist
Bret Iwan or Chris Diamantopoulos as the voice of the Mickey Costume
Doug Jones as the Mickey Costume
Kurt Russel as Researcher
Jon Heder as Lifeguard
Mae Whitman as Snow White
Phil Collins as Janitor
Jimmy Tatro as Hammer
Clancy Brown as Hammer’s superior
Betty White as Ida
Frank Welker as the voice in the dark
« Last Edit: 10:30:58 AM 01/22/17 by Clamanath »

Pr0digymd

• Droplet
  • Slime me!
    • View Profile
on: 02:49:20 AM 06/18/14
This place.. Im more curious than scared. Me and a couple friends are actually planning a trip to this place. Its kinda like its calling to me. I want to shed some light on the fake from real and expierece whatever is going on here. Please email me and send me some info on this or alteast point me in a direction that is useful. I cant find anywhere that has the location. All i can find is that its somewhere in the bahamas. My email is mdonnelly45@gmail.com
Thanks - mike

Nezumi

• Droplet
  • Slime me!
    • View Profile
on: 02:17:05 PM 06/19/14
This place.. Im more curious than scared. Me and a couple friends are actually planning a trip to this place. Its kinda like its calling to me. I want to shed some light on the fake from real and expierece whatever is going on here. Please email me and send me some info on this or alteast point me in a direction that is useful. I cant find anywhere that has the location. All i can find is that its somewhere in the bahamas. My email is mdonnelly45@gmail.com
Thanks - mike

You can't find it because it's fictional. He established that in the FAQ. It's inspired by actual abandoned theme parks, particular Disney's abandoned island resort, but he made one up to set his fictional story in. This is in his FAQ.

CreatureOfEvil(and pies)

• Puddle
  • Beware my wrath!!! (also try my famous strawberry)
    • View Profile
    • part time job
on: 09:20:31 PM 08/11/14
[/youtube]
The secret ingredient is love. Pain and love. And terror.

But mostly love

TheCyclops00

• Droplet
  • Slime me!
    • View Profile
on: 02:33:09 AM 12/16/14
FIVE NIGHTS AT TREASURE ISLAND:
!! I made a lets play of this Demo!! Its amazing!! Sorry for bad quality wont happen next part!