BOO! Do you like Horror and Creepypasta? Please check out TooSpooky.com, my brand new creepy content site!

Author Topic: Not familiar with "CreepyPasta"? Read this first! (It's short.)  (Read 6837 times)

Slimebeast

• Administrator
  • Bogglesnots.
    • View Profile
    • Slimebeast.com
Welcome to my "Slimy Stories" board. Only I can post here, and I'm only posting original content. That means that these stories were written & created by me, Christopher Howard Wolf AKA "Slimebeast".

So... what's a CreepyPasta?

Long story short, it's an "Urban Legend" of sorts. It's usually a first-person narrative concerning some supernatural or otherwise unsettling event.

The "I opened the door... there, behind all the coats, was a DEAD FAAAACE" type of thing.

Of course, I hope these are a little better than that.

Often these stories take on the appearance of a dashed-out forum post or some other such imperfect method of distribution. For that reason, you won't find any meticulous attention to grammar or spelling here. I pretty much write these out and, barring any glaring horrible errors, that's that.

That said, please enjoy my slimy stories! :)
If I should live until I wake, I pray the web my death to fake.

Kraufen

• River
  • Comics. Hooray.
    • View Profile
I guess there isn't a spot for users to contribute their own stories?

Slimebeast

• Administrator
  • Bogglesnots.
    • View Profile
    • Slimebeast.com
I didn't know if anyone would want to. I'd be more than happy to set one up if you have some to post!
« Last Edit: 09:28:18 PM 07/29/13 by chwolf »
If I should live until I wake, I pray the web my death to fake.

Sticki

• Droplet
  • NEWENGLAND PATROITS FTW
    • View Profile
Set one up for sure!
Murcia!