The Creepypasta Field Guide
· $4.99 on Amazon
PDF on Mangled.com!

Learn the truth about a variety of modern monsters in a humorous 30+ page illustrated guide to popular archetypes in internet horror.
Dandyland
· $2.99 on Amazon
PDF on Mangled.com!

The world-famous internet legend "Abandoned by D*sney" and its follow-up stories have been updated, augmented, and scrubbed of trademarks to protect the innocent!
Love Monster
· $2.99 on Amazon
PDF on Mangled.com!

Pearl is hopelessly in love with monsters and killers. Bob is hopelessly in love with Pearl. Join them in this 40+ page graphic novel that explores the dark humor of obsession.
Murderous Mental Morons & Tormented Teenage Twits Must Die!
· $0.99 on Amazon
PDF on Mangled.com!

Ten terrible stories mocking Creepypasta tropes and icons. If you're a fan of the absurd, this is for you.

Author Topic: Trying to make a newer more update newbie guide, HALP PL0X  (Read 3232 times)

Zman090

• Puddle
  • Slime me!
    • View Profile
So pretty much I'm just putting this out her as a call for information, I feel the old newbie guide is pretty outdated now and I need some assistance from some other players. I play prohuman so my knowledge of vamp and zed survival tactics is somewhat lacking, so I need some help with that as well as other tidbits of info, everything helps.
ヘ(◕。◕ヘ) B-b-ballin!

hymie8

• Droplet
  • Slime me!
    • View Profile
I've only played a little while as a zombie, but a good tactic is to bite someone, infect them, and run. Sometimes, you just don't have enough health to take someone down completely. The best thing to do is to infect them, because if they succumb to your infection, they die and you get 3 xp. That way you still get some xp without being too much in danger.

Biohazard is a skill you should get as quickly as possible. After that, try to work your way towards Grim Feast and Corpse Feeding. They're some ways to regenerate hp, especially if you find a logged-out player, which is basically free food for you :D
After that, go for Intellect and Drop Dead. Drop dead is quite useful to hide from NPCs and other players. You basically turn into a corpse until you want to move again. It's also a somewhat safer way to log-out, since people have to search in order to find you. If you go outside some building or area most players don't visit, you can escape death (second-death that is).
Cellular Degeneration is also needed if you play on only playing as a zombie. It won't save you from vampires, but it will from humans.
After that, you might want to upgrade your biting attack as much as possible. But I haven't been able to reach that stage in 3 days, so you'll have to see for yourself :)