The Creepypasta Field Guide
· $4.99 on Amazon
PDF on Mangled.com!

Learn the truth about a variety of modern monsters in a humorous 30+ page illustrated guide to popular archetypes in internet horror.
Dandyland
· $2.99 on Amazon
PDF on Mangled.com!

The world-famous internet legend "Abandoned by D*sney" and its follow-up stories have been updated, augmented, and scrubbed of trademarks to protect the innocent!
Love Monster
· $2.99 on Amazon
PDF on Mangled.com!

Pearl is hopelessly in love with monsters and killers. Bob is hopelessly in love with Pearl. Join them in this 40+ page graphic novel that explores the dark humor of obsession.
Murderous Mental Morons & Tormented Teenage Twits Must Die!
· $0.99 on Amazon
PDF on Mangled.com!

Ten terrible stories mocking Creepypasta tropes and icons. If you're a fan of the absurd, this is for you.

Author Topic: The undead vs Barricades.  (Read 18081 times)

revengeparade

• Droplet
  • Slime me!
    • View Profile
on: 06:47:26 PM 06/12/14
Bad language aside, you've even admitted several times to knowing bugs and exploiting them ingame, and to using too many alts for the same goals. You didn't even attempt to keep them spread out.

So why should we be inclined to believe you're here to help the game when you've been breaking the rules for ages?

Animefan666

• Puddle
  • That information you do not need to know.
    • View Profile
    • Oh no, IT'S THE EYE!!!
on: 06:49:07 PM 06/12/14
Try punching the oppostion sig, not yourself.

Zman090

• Puddle
  • Slime me!
    • View Profile
on: 06:59:45 PM 06/12/14
Sig the only hypocricy you've shown is your own, you flooded HR with alts to get your way and have been an asshole your entire sstay, you are as good a pick to code as I am to fly a fucking rocketship.
ヘ(◕。◕ヘ) B-b-ballin!

revengeparade

• Droplet
  • Slime me!
    • View Profile
on: 07:04:12 PM 06/12/14
Hey, I'm simply repeating things we know for sure that you've said or done, so that Slimebeast can make an accurate assessment of you before he even invites you to do anything involving the game's inner workings. Besides, we're talking bout you, not ferril.

With the way the zerg system works, it's still possible for you to have several alts in the same location, even if they don't do the same actions, why should you have 6 people in one neighborhood killing anything you see? Not to mention the several times you've been accused of using VPNs or proxies (and apparently admitted to, according to the other players) to avoid the IP lock you'd get for using alts on the same tiles.

It just doesn't look good. I'm not that dedicated of a player these days, and it's ultimately Slimebeast's choice, but I hope he can remember the several complaints we've sent him about your spam, language, and overkill of alts before he considers allowing you to do anything to the game.

Slimebeast

• Administrator
  • Bogglesnots.
    • View Profile
    • Slimebeast.com
on: 07:13:53 PM 06/12/14
I knew I'd heard the username, just couldn't recall how. Hrmph.
If I should live until I wake, I pray the web my death to fake.

Zman090

• Puddle
  • Slime me!
    • View Profile
on: 07:17:17 PM 06/12/14
Yep, not quite the coder that will save HR as the one that will drive it into the ground.
ヘ(◕。◕ヘ) B-b-ballin!

FRANKIE 4 FINGERS

• Puddle
  • hella hella hella
    • View Profile
on: 09:25:59 PM 06/12/14
sig is a giant poophead and can't be trusted
AYO WHITE GIRL