The Creepypasta Field Guide
· $4.99 on Amazon
PDF on Mangled.com!

Learn the truth about a variety of modern monsters in a humorous 30+ page illustrated guide to popular archetypes in internet horror.
Dandyland
· $2.99 on Amazon
PDF on Mangled.com!

The world-famous internet legend "Abandoned by D*sney" and its follow-up stories have been updated, augmented, and scrubbed of trademarks to protect the innocent!
Love Monster
· $2.99 on Amazon
PDF on Mangled.com!

Pearl is hopelessly in love with monsters and killers. Bob is hopelessly in love with Pearl. Join them in this 40+ page graphic novel that explores the dark humor of obsession.
Murderous Mental Morons & Tormented Teenage Twits Must Die!
· $0.99 on Amazon
PDF on Mangled.com!

Ten terrible stories mocking Creepypasta tropes and icons. If you're a fan of the absurd, this is for you.

Author Topic: Something needs to be done about the player "Sigfried"  (Read 9772 times)

Zman090

• Puddle
  • Slime me!
    • View Profile
So wait, are these all sig alts?
ヘ(◕。◕ヘ) B-b-ballin!

berz

• Puddle
  • Slime me!
    • View Profile
If Hiei were here he would be sad to see he has finally been surpassed.

Slimebeast

• Administrator
  • Bogglesnots.
    • View Profile
    • Slimebeast.com
The entire game is sig alts.

We never even added NPCs.
If I should live until I wake, I pray the web my death to fake.

Zman090

• Puddle
  • Slime me!
    • View Profile
He also joins chat rooms and pretends to be you, I wish I was joking  :bleed:
ヘ(◕。◕ヘ) B-b-ballin!

Slimebeast

• Administrator
  • Bogglesnots.
    • View Profile
    • Slimebeast.com
Well at least you know it isn't me.

Zman090

• Puddle
  • Slime me!
    • View Profile
I think he has a crush on you and that's why he role plays as you. Makes sense  ;D
ヘ(◕。◕ヘ) B-b-ballin!

Slimebeast

• Administrator
  • Bogglesnots.
    • View Profile
    • Slimebeast.com
If that were true, you'd all be doing it.

Zman090

• Puddle
  • Slime me!
    • View Profile
Are you implying we don't?
ヘ(◕。◕ヘ) B-b-ballin!

pincher

• Droplet
  • Slime me!
    • View Profile
Pincher here, and honestly Akhart is just as big of a troll as Sigfried. He has nonstop harassed me because he believes that I am Sigfried. Even in this thread he singles me out without any proof. Having multiple accounts is allowed in the rules, as long as you stay in different neighborhoods. Calling for the deleting of all of Sig's accounts is asking the admins to break the rules because you have a personal problem with the player. If he is zerging, I understand the need to address it. But you need to come up with a more realistic solution than force a player to use a different set of rules than you.

Zman090

• Puddle
  • Slime me!
    • View Profile
Sig you are one sad human being, you and "pincher" use the same IP and the same fucking email address, also you have like 30 alts zerging the PP right now.
ヘ(◕。◕ヘ) B-b-ballin!

Akhart

• Spatter
  • Slime me!
    • View Profile
Pincher here, and honestly Akhart is just as big of a troll as Sigfried. He has nonstop harassed me because he believes that I am Sigfried. Even in this thread he singles me out without any proof. Having multiple accounts is allowed in the rules, as long as you stay in different neighborhoods. Calling for the deleting of all of Sig's accounts is asking the admins to break the rules because you have a personal problem with the player. If he is zerging, I understand the need to address it. But you need to come up with a more realistic solution than force a player to use a different set of rules than you.

Right, I'm the one running around with a handful of alts telling people if they don't quit using fences he's gunna threatening to completely destroy the game.  If you look at my post again I said "might be", and the reason for our suspicion is because when I IP + E-mail banned Sig from our chat, you got booted out.  Bad enough, 90% of the active player list is one person.  Nobody else wants that stupidity crapping a public chat.  All you do is go in there to cause problems, just like him.  Stop acting like Sig is innocent and some holy player.  He has 6 alts within 6 tiles of each other killing, destroying 'cades, smashing fences, and starting fires at this current time, and has been for the past 2 months.  He should get an alt wipe, nobody needs that amount alts to stop people from playing.  Different set of rules?  If nobody else can have two alts working in the same suburb, then Sig and Ferril shouldn't have around 30 doing it.

I could sit here and tell Mo exactly what Sig and Ferril are doing, that's if they're different people.  But I won't.  Because I think that level of childish actions is beyond pathetic.

pincher

• Droplet
  • Slime me!
    • View Profile
Right, I'm the one running around with a handful of alts telling people if they don't quit using fences he's gunna threatening to completely destroy the game.  If you look at my post again I said "might be", and the reason for our suspicion is because when I IP + E-mail banned Sig from our chat, you got booted out.  Bad enough, 90% of the active player list is one person.  Nobody else wants that stupidity crapping a public chat.  All you do is go in there to cause problems, just like him.  Stop acting like Sig is innocent and some holy player.  He has 6 alts within 6 tiles of each other killing, destroying 'cades, smashing fences, and starting fires at this current time, and has been for the past 2 months.  He should get an alt wipe, nobody needs that amount alts to stop people from playing.  Different set of rules?  If nobody else can have two alts working in the same suburb, then Sig and Ferril shouldn't have around 30 doing it.
I could sit here and tell Mo exactly what Sig and Ferril are doing, that's if they're different people.  But I won't.  Because I think that level of childish actions is beyond pathetic.

I think if Sig follows the rules its not a problem. I said if he is zerging that something needs to be done. However, if you take the time to read the rules, you will see its okay to have Alts. So he should be allowed to keep some alts. It seems like you are asking the admins to punish someone for playing the game within the rules.

pincher

• Droplet
  • Slime me!
    • View Profile
Sig you are one sad human being, you and "pincher" use the same IP and the same fucking email address, also you have like 30 alts zerging the PP right now.

Give me some proof please.

Akhart

• Spatter
  • Slime me!
    • View Profile
I think if Sig follows the rules its not a problem. I said if he is zerging that something needs to be done. However, if you take the time to read the rules, you will see its okay to have Alts. So he should be allowed to keep some alts. It seems like you are asking the admins to punish someone for playing the game within the rules.

Try reading what I posted.  If he had alts, that wouldn't be the problem.  But he's using them to zerg the PP because people won't stop using fences, and he was threatening to do worse.