The Creepypasta Field Guide
· $4.99 on Amazon
PDF on Mangled.com!

Learn the truth about a variety of modern monsters in a humorous 30+ page illustrated guide to popular archetypes in internet horror.
Dandyland
· $2.99 on Amazon
PDF on Mangled.com!

The world-famous internet legend "Abandoned by D*sney" and its follow-up stories have been updated, augmented, and scrubbed of trademarks to protect the innocent!
Love Monster
· $2.99 on Amazon
PDF on Mangled.com!

Pearl is hopelessly in love with monsters and killers. Bob is hopelessly in love with Pearl. Join them in this 40+ page graphic novel that explores the dark humor of obsession.
Murderous Mental Morons & Tormented Teenage Twits Must Die!
· $0.99 on Amazon
PDF on Mangled.com!

Ten terrible stories mocking Creepypasta tropes and icons. If you're a fan of the absurd, this is for you.

Author Topic: Revive/devive Requests  (Read 57246 times)

Týr

• River
  • Fascist
    • View Profile
on: 05:55:42 PM 12/02/13
No. There comes a point where you have to let go and see if what you've worked toward can keep standing. I've told hiei to stop making threads and to stop e-mailing old members to bring them back to the game.

If the game keeps up, then good, our work wasn't in vain. If it doesn't, well, we know why.
where am i

FRANKIE 4 FINGERS

• Puddle
  • hella hella hella
    • View Profile
on: 05:59:37 PM 12/02/13
geez can't spend a couple days attacking your group without you ragequitting

fine i'll go back to tking the undead if it's suuuuch a big deal to you

i'd rather have more old members back anyway
AYO WHITE GIRL

Týr

• River
  • Fascist
    • View Profile
on: 06:02:05 PM 12/02/13
It's not about you. If it were I wouldn't really care. It's the community as a whole that's the problem. There's only so much we can do before we just have to let it go.

I'll see what the numbers look like in a week and then I'll decide if this game has any of its potential left.
where am i

FRANKIE 4 FINGERS

• Puddle
  • hella hella hella
    • View Profile
on: 06:06:32 PM 12/02/13
okay but calling off recruiting more people? if hiei is doing that, it's no work for you.

just because you're having a rough time holding revive points you're gonna actively try to take down the game? grow up. its a game.

who put someone so childish in power?
AYO WHITE GIRL

Mary

• River
  • does anybody want a pizza roll?
    • View Profile
on: 06:16:28 PM 12/02/13
Well now you're just sounding bitter.

I haven't once heard why you don't like the community. Because they sak for revives over 27.0? Because they seem ingrateful that they don't get revived quick enough?

I mean do whatever you want, but if it's actually because of frankie remember you said that you welcome a challenge.
» You throw a tantrum, but all you seem to accomplish is slight disarray.

Mary

• River
    • View Profile
on: 06:18:09 PM 12/02/13
I've told hiei to stop making threads and to stop e-mailing old members to bring them back to the game.

Wow. Really wow, tyr.

Týr

• River
  • Fascist
    • View Profile
on: 06:22:04 PM 12/02/13
Read and understand what I said, and understand the situation, and then post.

I'm not trying to take the game down. I'm going to stop trying to keep it alive until situations improve, if they ever do.

When the community itself, key members of it in particular, actively oppose assisting new players by purposely luring them into traps and preventing them from learning the game by tearing down infrastructure, keeping the game populated becomes more effort than it's worth.

When the community itself opposes necessary changes to fix imbalances or to improve certain aspects of the game, there's only so much we can do to make up for it.

When the community itself plainly doesn't understand that racial allegiance means nothing in the face of balance, there's only so much we can do to work around it.

As I said, I'm going to see if what we have worked up to now can stand. In a week I'll decide whether to continue our efforts. I don't want to give up, I quite frankly refuse to, but if I'm throwing rocks into an ocean to try and build a mountain I have to accept the reality of the situation at some point.
where am i

Roly

• Puddle
  • omnes interficere
    • View Profile
    • you tube
on: 06:39:12 PM 12/02/13
Frankie is just doing what Frankie does best. :theend:   ;D
« Last Edit: 06:41:34 PM 12/02/13 by Roly »

FRANKIE 4 FINGERS

• Puddle
  • hella hella hella
    • View Profile
on: 06:47:48 PM 12/02/13
okay i ran into hiei completely by chance wasn't looking for humans he was just standing there and i had to kill him because it is what i do best. but i revived him. im sure he understands.
AYO WHITE GIRL

Mary

• River
    • View Profile
on: 06:55:28 PM 12/02/13
I understand the situation.
I mean it's not hard to understand and even reading between the lines of your post it's obvious:
the community itself, key members of it in particular
Frankie (mainly)
luring them into traps
camps the revive point and shoots flares
tearing down infrastructure
The power keeps going off
When the community itself opposes necessary changes to fix imbalances or to improve certain aspects of the game
When your suggestions are opposed
When the community itself plainly doesn't understand that racial allegiance means nothing in the face of balance
This goes both ways.
I guess it could also mean frankie's been TKing you alot.

I think you'd throwing a tantrum because things aren't all going your way.

Týr

• River
  • Fascist
    • View Profile
on: 07:20:15 PM 12/02/13
Most of your assumptions are incorrect.

It isn't Frankie alone that has been targeting new players. Frankie camping the revive spot instead of respecting it as a necessary function for the sake of the game certainly didn't help, but it was not that nor him alone.

If it were only one human TKer, only undead attacks, and only the Power Plant that we have had to worry about, we wouldn't be in this situation. We held the territories for weeks against undead attacks, but recently there have been more and more human attacks popping up. People lighting buildings on fire, people destroying generators, and the Power Plant being in a constant state of dysfunction have all but completely halted our efforts. All of this on top of having to be on constant look out for multiple human TKers.

I am not a pro-human player. You can think that if you want. The reality of the situation is that humans are the hardest to play as and need the most help. It is impossible to survive as a low level human, and our operation had the sole purpose of keeping human numbers in the green as we helped players of all races learn how to play. However, it has become obvious that the vast majority of this community doesn't care if this game dies or not, and certainly doesn't understand the importance of helping or respecting new players. Until that changes I have no choice but to postpone our operation out of respect for my own group.
where am i

FRANKIE 4 FINGERS

• Puddle
  • hella hella hella
    • View Profile
on: 07:27:22 PM 12/02/13
so level 1s are off limits, revive points are off limits, no starting fires (as if i even know how), and no destroying generators (as if i give a shit about those anyway)

that about it?
AYO WHITE GIRL

Týr

• River
  • Fascist
    • View Profile
on: 07:33:48 PM 12/02/13
so level 1s are off limits, revive points are off limits, no starting fires (as if i even know how), and no destroying generators (as if i give a shit about those anyway)

that about it?
No. You're can do whatever you want, Frankie. If you actually want to help, you can start advertising for the game yourself and start coming up with ways in which the game can be improved.
where am i

FRANKIE 4 FINGERS

• Puddle
  • hella hella hella
    • View Profile
on: 07:41:28 PM 12/02/13
good just killed a level 1 in the fort.

and i don't go on any of the chans anymore so not really anyone i can advertise to.
AYO WHITE GIRL

Takehito Ishida

• Spatter
  • Quit staring at me.
    • View Profile
on: 11:19:09 PM 12/02/13
I need a rez at 509, 493