Author Topic: Hide Success & Fail Messages  (Read 398 times)

Offline Slimebeast

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • Slimebeast laughs at massing armies.Slimebeast laughs at massing armies.Slimebeast laughs at massing armies.Slimebeast laughs at massing armies.Slimebeast laughs at massing armies.Slimebeast laughs at massing armies.Slimebeast laughs at massing armies.Slimebeast laughs at massing armies.Slimebeast laughs at massing armies.Slimebeast laughs at massing armies.Slimebeast laughs at massing armies.Slimebeast laughs at massing armies.Slimebeast laughs at massing armies.
  • Bogglesnots.
    • View Profile
    • Slimebeast.com
Hide Success & Fail Messages
« on: 07:13:48 PM 10/06/13 »
So... whenever a Human player tries to hide, they get a success or fail message. Sometimes these are randomly chosen from a list based on your location!

I was looking through these while picking over code, and figured I'd share a few...

Success:

Comic Shops:
You cover yourself in copies of Nosferatu, written by Christopher Howard Wolf and available in the iStore, and are now hidden.
You slip into the Ladies' Room and are now hidden. No one would ever look for a girl in a comic shop, right?

Pet Stores:
You squirrel yourself away and are now hidden.
You slither under a large terrarium and are now hidden.
You stop monkeying around and find a place to hide. You are now hidden.
You hop, skip, and jump behind a frog display and are now hidden.

Tall Buildings:
You slip behind a sign warning against falling from windows and are now hidden.

Junkyards:
You climb into a pile of crap nobody wants and blend in perfectly. You are now hidden.
You hide behind some massive junk and are now hidden.

Arcades:
You jump behind a counter filled with wonderful prizes no kid has ever managed to win. You are now hidden.

Toy Stores:
You begrudgingly climb into a display of dress-up dolls and are now hidden.
You pour boxes of building bricks over yourself and are now hidden.

Electronics Stores:
You leap into a massive pile of defunct cell phones and are now hidden. Man, these things just came out last month...
You slip behind a computer game display and are now hidden. Oh, the irony.

Lazarix Buildings:
You step behind a large sign showing a happy, drugged-up family and are now hidden.
You slip behind an oversized statue of Cappy the Capsule and are now hidden.

Failure:

Restaurants:
You can't seem to find a place to hide. Sure, you could sneak into the oven... but that might send the undead the wrong signal.

Pet Stores:
You put a goldfish bowl over your head and say "Glub". It isn't working. You can't seem to find a place to hide.
You're a little too husky to fit into this dog kennel. You can't seem to find a place to hide.

Hospitals:
You can't seem to find a place to hide. Claiming to have no insurance would only hide you from the sight of doctors.

Silos:
You can't seem to find a place to hide. You must be overthinking things.
You can't seem to find a place to hide. All of that corn must be in the way.
You can't seem to find a place to hide. You're probably developing some sort of corn phobia.

Arcades:
You slide around ontop of an air hockey table, but just can't seem to find a place to hide.

Toys:
You could climb into the cabinet with all those doll babies... but they're really freaky. You can't seem to find a place to hide.

Fire Stations:
You try to conceal your entire body behind the fire pole, but that only works in cartoons. You can't seem to find a place to hide.

Hardare Storess:
You can't seem to find a place to hide. You feel like a tool, but at least you're in the right place.

Clothing Stores:
You could cover yourself in neckties and claim to be an octopus, but... no. You can't seem to find a place to hide.

Costume Shops:
You can't seem to find a place to hide... in a costume shop. This is a new low.

There are plenty more - Go find 'em!
« Last Edit: 07:17:49 PM 10/06/13 by Slimebeast »
If I should live until I wake, I pray the web my death to fake.

Re: Hide Success & Fail Messages

Offline Mary

• Trade Count: (0)
  • River
  • Mary is chilling in their hideout.
  • does anybody want a pizza roll?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 03:53:41 AM 10/11/13 »
It's sorta a shame a lot of these go to waste, with hiding in single tile buildings being useless.

Is there any for malls? I tried hiding and unhiding a bunch and couldn't find any. Will try schools, supermarkets and the wastetreatment plant soon.
» You throw a tantrum, but all you seem to accomplish is slight disarray.

Offline Slimebeast

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • Slimebeast laughs at massing armies.Slimebeast laughs at massing armies.Slimebeast laughs at massing armies.Slimebeast laughs at massing armies.Slimebeast laughs at massing armies.Slimebeast laughs at massing armies.Slimebeast laughs at massing armies.Slimebeast laughs at massing armies.Slimebeast laughs at massing armies.Slimebeast laughs at massing armies.Slimebeast laughs at massing armies.Slimebeast laughs at massing armies.Slimebeast laughs at massing armies.
  • Bogglesnots.
    • View Profile
    • Slimebeast.com
« Reply #2 on: 01:03:47 PM 10/11/13 »
Out of all those, schools. I can always add moar.
If I should live until I wake, I pray the web my death to fake.