Author Topic: Bug Reports  (Read 11717 times)

Offline Týr

• Trade Count: (0)
  • River
  • Týr couldn't hurt a fly.Týr couldn't hurt a fly.
  • Fascist
    • View Profile
Re: Bug Reports
« Reply #285 on: 01:27:53 AM 12/21/13 »
Unrelated:

Someone told me that if you die to statuses (burning, infection) as a Vampire you get turned into a Zombie. Is this true, and if so, is this intentional?
My name is not my own, it is borrowed from my ancestors; I must return it unstained. My honour is not my own, it is on loan from my ancestors; I must return it unbroken. Our blood is not our own, it is a gift to a generation yet born; we should carry it with responsibility.

Offline berz

• Puddle
  • berz talks to fish.
  • Slime me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: 01:31:39 AM 12/21/13 »
Did I upload the fix yet? I can't even remember.
What I said made more sense if you saw the shoutbox beforehand. Because he said it there first and I responded, and then he made the post.

No it's definitely not fixed. I died trying to eviscerate, twice. Man those zombglomerations are tough. People definitely shouldn't take them on with low health and no recovery items like I did. >_>

Offline Mammon

• Lake
  • Mammon trips over their own fallen trousers.Mammon trips over their own fallen trousers.Mammon trips over their own fallen trousers.
  • Programmer person
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: 12:15:21 PM 12/21/13 »
Unrelated:

Someone told me that if you die to statuses (burning, infection) as a Vampire you get turned into a Zombie. Is this true, and if so, is this intentional?
I think dying due to infection as a vampire was intended to turn you into a zombie, because that's how the infection code was originally before I messed with it. As for other statuses, no that's not intentional.

It also shouldn't be happening with anything other than infection, looking at it, so hmm.
« Last Edit: 12:18:44 PM 12/21/13 by Mammon »

Offline Kolt

• Droplet
  • Kolt talks to fish.
  • Slime me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: 06:43:43 PM 12/23/13 »
A little bug I am having with the group list at the moment.
647-0

Offline Mammon

• Lake
  • Mammon trips over their own fallen trousers.Mammon trips over their own fallen trousers.Mammon trips over their own fallen trousers.
  • Programmer person
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: 08:17:38 PM 12/23/13 »
A little bug I am having with the group list at the moment.
(Attachment Link)
If you aren't in Serling it's technically not a bug, but if you're down in the sewers, then it's a bug.

Offline Týr

• River
  • Týr couldn't hurt a fly.Týr couldn't hurt a fly.
  • Fascist
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: 10:39:33 PM 12/24/13 »
Attacked a Snowman and suddenly the page whites out with just
Unknown column 'kills_' in 'field list'
And then it tells me "something has succumbed to your infection" (I'm a Zombie), the Snowman being the only thing I'd attacked in over 24 hours, yet it was still standing. I hit it one more time and then it died.

Pretty funky.
My name is not my own, it is borrowed from my ancestors; I must return it unstained. My honour is not my own, it is on loan from my ancestors; I must return it unbroken. Our blood is not our own, it is a gift to a generation yet born; we should carry it with responsibility.

Offline Mammon

• Lake
  • Programmer person
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: 11:23:02 PM 12/24/13 »
Well, I realize that I did put the wrong thing in one place for that. But this one is because of the NPC, so that too was wrong.

So, whatever. -_-

its okay because i fixed it maybe
« Last Edit: 11:26:05 PM 12/24/13 by Mammon »

Offline Slimebeast

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • Slimebeast has learned the Death-Touch.Slimebeast has learned the Death-Touch.Slimebeast has learned the Death-Touch.Slimebeast has learned the Death-Touch.Slimebeast has learned the Death-Touch.Slimebeast has learned the Death-Touch.Slimebeast has learned the Death-Touch.Slimebeast has learned the Death-Touch.Slimebeast has learned the Death-Touch.Slimebeast has learned the Death-Touch.
  • Bogglesnots.
    • View Profile
    • Slimebeast.com
« Reply #292 on: 11:24:36 PM 12/24/13 »
Mammon will fix it right after this break!

*break*

:D
If I should live until I wake, I pray the web my death to fake.

Offline Mammon

• Lake
  • Programmer person
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: 11:29:03 PM 12/24/13 »
Mammon will fix it right after this break!

*break*

:D
UNFORTUNATELY YOU WERE RIGHT

Although I just hope it was fixed.

I guess it just shows that not many things actually die due to infections.

Offline Leonhrist

• Droplet
  • Leonhrist talks to fish.
  • Slime me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: 03:40:04 AM 01/01/14 »
Forgive me if I'm wrong but I was under the impression that blood bags cured infection as a vampire? I've used up about seven of those and all it does is heal me and the infection remains.

Another hilarious thing that happened: As I healed over and over with both hearts and blood bags so as to not die from infection, my HP broke the 60 limit (it's under it now due to the pesky infection) But it managed to reach 80/60 HP. Probably due to the infection itself? Or is this working as intended and I just need a new banana to replace my brain?

Edit: While I'm at it, Happy New Year!
« Last Edit: 03:43:10 AM 01/01/14 by Leonhrist »

Offline Mammon

• Lake
  • Programmer person
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: 03:01:50 PM 01/01/14 »
Forgive me if I'm wrong but I was under the impression that blood bags cured infection as a vampire? I've used up about seven of those and all it does is heal me and the infection remains.
I told Mo about this weeks ago but apparently he forgot to actually make them heal infection... OR he decided that they shouldn't.

Another hilarious thing that happened: As I healed over and over with both hearts and blood bags so as to not die from infection, my HP broke the 60 limit (it's under it now due to the pesky infection) But it managed to reach 80/60 HP. Probably due to the infection itself? Or is this working as intended and I just need a new banana to replace my brain?
Should be fixed.

Offline Slimebeast

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • Slimebeast has learned the Death-Touch.Slimebeast has learned the Death-Touch.Slimebeast has learned the Death-Touch.Slimebeast has learned the Death-Touch.Slimebeast has learned the Death-Touch.Slimebeast has learned the Death-Touch.Slimebeast has learned the Death-Touch.Slimebeast has learned the Death-Touch.Slimebeast has learned the Death-Touch.Slimebeast has learned the Death-Touch.
  • Bogglesnots.
    • View Profile
    • Slimebeast.com
« Reply #296 on: 06:14:22 PM 01/01/14 »
If blood bags don't heal infection, I screwed up the code somehow. :X

Edit: Nevermind, I see what you mean. IT'S FIXED!
If I should live until I wake, I pray the web my death to fake.

Offline Mammon

• Lake
  • Programmer person
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: 07:35:04 PM 01/01/14 »
If blood bags don't heal infection, I screwed up the code somehow. :X

Edit: Nevermind, I see what you mean. IT'S FIXED!
Yeah, I looked at them, and then I couldn't tell whether you did that intentionally or not. :-X

Offline jormagand

• Droplet
  • jormagand talks to fish.
  • Slime me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: 08:19:19 PM 01/01/14 »
I cannot heal for some reason, anytime I try I get an error. I am a human using medkits.
 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '14,1,14:40,4:7,5:13,3:31,3:6,1,6:22,1,2:39,1,1:18,5:377,1:14,1,2:51,2:261,16:15,' at line 1

Offline Walter Klein

• Droplet
  • Walter Klein talks to fish.
  • Hmmm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: 09:43:43 PM 01/01/14 »
I cannot heal for some reason, anytime I try I get an error. I am a human using medkits.
 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '14,1,14:40,4:7,5:13,3:31,3:6,1,6:22,1,2:39,1,1:18,5:377,1:14,1,2:51,2:261,16:15,' at line 1

Yeah, I got this, too. When you get back to the game, it SAYS you healed, but your health is still where it was.