The Creepypasta Field Guide
· $4.99 on Amazon
PDF on Mangled.com!

Learn the truth about a variety of modern monsters in a humorous 30+ page illustrated guide to popular archetypes in internet horror.
Dandyland
· $2.99 on Amazon
PDF on Mangled.com!

The world-famous internet legend "Abandoned by D*sney" and its follow-up stories have been updated, augmented, and scrubbed of trademarks to protect the innocent!
Love Monster
· $2.99 on Amazon
PDF on Mangled.com!

Pearl is hopelessly in love with monsters and killers. Bob is hopelessly in love with Pearl. Join them in this 40+ page graphic novel that explores the dark humor of obsession.
Murderous Mental Morons & Tormented Teenage Twits Must Die!
· $0.99 on Amazon
PDF on Mangled.com!

Ten terrible stories mocking Creepypasta tropes and icons. If you're a fan of the absurd, this is for you.

Author Topic: 55 humans, 31 zombies, 18 vampires  (Read 14171 times)

Priest

• Puddle
  • The Digi-lich says "Unlimited Powwa!"
    • View Profile
on: 05:47:56 PM 10/27/15
I called for a human revival method before learning about the Lazarix NPC and since them my focus has shifted to other solutions for balance.

Your mentioning of the group bank being available to all races has no bearing on anything, you're latching on to something as a hail mary pass.

If 30 Damage for a vamp is very hard to pull off, don't try using it as an excuse for human salvation.

It's not impossible to extinct the vampires, and I can prove it.

Last vampire dies with infection, they stand as a zombie. End of vampire race.

With 18 vampires left at the start of this forum post (now 23) extinction is a very real possibility.

Jumping back to humans doing massive damage, they have access to firearms that do insane damage on the reg.
The Doctor is in.

Roly

• Puddle
  • omnes interficere
    • View Profile
    • you tube
on: 05:56:46 PM 10/27/15
Vampire soldier NPC kills said Zed BAM a new vamp

Priest

• Puddle
    • View Profile
on: 06:01:35 PM 10/27/15
That doesn't prevent extinction, so instead of trying to (unsuccessfully) refute my theory. Come up with a better solution.
The Doctor is in.

Kraufen

• River
  • Comics. Hooray.
    • View Profile
on: 06:58:15 PM 10/27/15
Doesn't prevent extinction right? So like they totally aren't a vampire after being turned into one by a npc right? How does that not prevent extinction?

Also at one point before you came back humans were just as low as vampires now. They pulled through.

But yeah heres the thing last vampires dies from zombie killing them, vampires makes himself get killed by vampire npc, he is a vampire again. I don't really understand how this doesn't refute it as there is always a way to become a vampire again with this, its the same as being vamped by a human player but its by an npc.

Priest

• Puddle
    • View Profile
on: 06:59:47 PM 10/27/15
I'll concede the point of always being a way to become vampire if you'll concede that it's just as easy to turn back into a human.
The Doctor is in.

Kraufen

• River
  • Comics. Hooray.
    • View Profile
on: 07:05:55 PM 10/27/15
I'll concede the point of always being a way to become vampire if you'll concede that it's just as easy to turn back into a human.
Sure its just as easy to get a revive from a human player, however difference is some human out there gotta spend 10 (if there is lights, if no lights sometimes 20 or 30, and if really unlucky all your damn ap) just to find the serum already. and now you want to make it craftable making humans have to search for double the items? No thanks. This is the same problem that the rooftop run thing caused and was reverted.
So its not really just as easy.

Getting killed by an npc however is not overly ap intensive, you can do it in 2 or 3 ap. They are easily found if you go to the fort voila strong vamp npc's that will easily kill you the same as any other vampire player would

Priest

• Puddle
    • View Profile
on: 07:14:33 PM 10/27/15
As a test, I'm going to see how long it takes me to revive as a human on my own. (sidethought: The game has three races, if a person can't jump between them and refuses to play if they aren't a specific race then fuck them) The serum quantity needs a nerfing.
« Last Edit: 07:16:50 PM 10/27/15 by Priest »
The Doctor is in.

Kraufen

• River
  • Comics. Hooray.
    • View Profile
on: 07:20:04 PM 10/27/15
As a test, I'm going to see how long it takes me to revive as a human on my own. (sidethought: The game has three races, if a person can't jump between them and refuses to play if they aren't a specific race then fuck them) The serum quantity needs a nerfing.
Like I said I don't think it does. And of course people want to play one race more than others at the start. Its makes them more effective as one race, until of course theyve maxed out their skills.
Also humans were dying out at one point but one can start a revivalist so imho not to hard but once one is out of serum is where the problem of finding it starts. Like I said with lights out it can pose a problem

Priest

• Puddle
    • View Profile
on: 07:23:19 PM 10/27/15
Waka already made a valid case for the serum (impatience) and I already conceded that removing it from being searchable would be detrimental. However, a nerfing was as far as I will budge on this without further proof.
The Doctor is in.

Kraufen

• River
  • Comics. Hooray.
    • View Profile
on: 07:28:14 PM 10/27/15
Turn the breaks off in a laz and start searchin :bleed:

Counting standing from the dead costing 10 ap it took 30 ap, without death 20
Keep in mind 1 serum revives only people who you must spend ap to kill as well

• You flip the breakers off.
• You find a Lazarix Access Tag.
• You find a Lab Coat.
• You find nothing of interest.
• You find an Injector but have no more room.
• You find a Lab Coat.
• You find an Injector but have no more room.
• You find nothing of interest. (5 times)
• You find a Lazarix Access Tag but have no more room.
• You find a Lab Coat.
• You find a Lazarix Access Tag but have no more room.
• You find some Revival Serum but have no more room.

T

Priest

• Puddle
    • View Profile
on: 08:08:45 PM 10/27/15
First of all, why would you turn the breakers off if you want to find something? That seems counter productive.

I'll use your data anyways, 30 AP to find 4 serum and two injectors (each of which could have a serum preloaded) is overkill. Now extending your 30 AP to 70AP,  5 injectors (all possible loads) and 8 serum  (two successful finds) for a total of 8-13 possible revives.

This is searching in the dark mind you.

For a full 70AP spent, I would expect 3 injectors (all with a possible preload) and 4 serum (one successful find) that would give 4-7 possible revives for 70AP or 1:10
The Doctor is in.

Kraufen

• River
  • Comics. Hooray.
    • View Profile
on: 09:39:30 PM 10/27/15
First of all, why would you turn the breakers off if you want to find something? That seems counter productive.

I'll use your data anyways, 30 AP to find 4 serum and two injectors (each of which could have a serum preloaded) is overkill. Now extending your 30 AP to 70AP,  5 injectors (all possible loads) and 8 serum  (two successful finds) for a total of 8-13 possible revives.

This is searching in the dark mind you.

For a full 70AP spent, I would expect 3 injectors (all with a possible preload) and 4 serum (one successful find) that would give 4-7 possible revives for 70AP or 1:10

I turned off the lights to search in the dark, also for some reason I never find loaded injectors of one shot just emptys

Priest

• Puddle
    • View Profile
on: 09:54:30 PM 10/27/15
 :lookaround:

This might have had a solution already implemented. I'll get back with more details once I research it.
The Doctor is in.

Mammon

on: 10:07:46 PM 10/27/15
I don't know what you think was done, but I didn't do anything.

Priest

• Puddle
    • View Profile
on: 10:11:11 PM 10/27/15
I was opperating under the impression that a laz NPC will always revive you if they kill you with the questionable needle attack.

A Lazarix Researcher jabs you with their questionable needle for 9 damage to your neck. You die.
» You muster up all your strength and stand with a groan.

It didn't happen this time, I'm also not wearing my Lazarix ID card.

THIS OPENS MORE QUESTIONS!
The Doctor is in.