The Creepypasta Field Guide
· $4.99 on Amazon
PDF on Mangled.com!

Learn the truth about a variety of modern monsters in a humorous 30+ page illustrated guide to popular archetypes in internet horror.
Dandyland
· $2.99 on Amazon
PDF on Mangled.com!

The world-famous internet legend "Abandoned by D*sney" and its follow-up stories have been updated, augmented, and scrubbed of trademarks to protect the innocent!
Love Monster
· $2.99 on Amazon
PDF on Mangled.com!

Pearl is hopelessly in love with monsters and killers. Bob is hopelessly in love with Pearl. Join them in this 40+ page graphic novel that explores the dark humor of obsession.
Murderous Mental Morons & Tormented Teenage Twits Must Die!
· $0.99 on Amazon
PDF on Mangled.com!

Ten terrible stories mocking Creepypasta tropes and icons. If you're a fan of the absurd, this is for you.

Author Topic: New to the forums, new to CreepyPasta making...  (Read 2486 times)

WriterJosh

• Droplet
  • Slime me!
    • View Profile
    • Please Help Me
Hey, guys.

I'm kind of an old fart, but I love horror. A frequent lament is that I rarely seem to encounter horror that's actually horrific. To me, most horror movies are like a stroll through a theme park haunted house. So, a couple of years ago, I started a horror blog. I didn't even know at the time what CreepyPastas were. My blog is linked on my profile.

Then I discovered that one of my posts had been submitted anonymously (but with credit given to me, which I appreciated) on the CreepyPasta wiki where it was voted Pasta of the Month (http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_House_That_Death_Forgot). There are also various readings of it on YouTube, all of which I was unaware of because I hadn't gone back to the blog in a while.

But knowing that people are reading what I wrote and enjoying it made me decide it was time to get back at it. I've written several more stories this year, and I hope I'm getting better at writing stuff that's unsettling and stays with the reader after they've read it.

I base some of my stories on stuff that's happened to me or that I've heard about, but I go to darker places with it.

I submitted another pasta to the CreepyPasta wiki, and it is here: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/%22Scarecrow%22_by_R_Scabree:_Reviewed_as_I_Read

I'm pretty proud of it. Let me know what you think, and don't be shy about commenting on it in the creepypasta wiki talk section.